Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hello

Hi, i am Nemanja, I am from Serbia and I am a big Geek :)
I hope that you will like my posts, and support my work.
I will post about technology, making reviews and other.
English is not my primary language so I am sorry if there are some mistakes,

Ok now something more about me.
I am 19 years old and I am going to high school in department for electronic science (I am senior year), I am currently preparing for college, I intend to enroll in the Faculty of Science and Mathematics (programming department).
I have big knowledge about hardware and software.
I know few programming languages.
My hobbies are programming and playing Flight simulator (I also play other games ).

I thing that's enough about me for now :D

By till the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment