Sunday, March 17, 2013

Asus X55V review

I recently bought new laptop it's Asus X55V with this specifications:
-15.6'' 720p display
-Intel dual core 1.8Ghz processor
-500 GB HDD
-Nvidia Ge Force 610M 1GB graphic card

Price was around $430 (it was bought in Serbia) .

My opinion:

I liked the look, and also it's not so bad configuration. This laptop isn't made for gaming so don't expect to run smoothly newest games. I play Flight Simulator X, and The Sims 3 and intending to buy new Sniper Ghost Warrior II. Sims 3 works great on it, but Flight Simulator X doesn't really work good.
Whet i comes to browsing internet and doing office stuff laptop is super fast and it runs smooth.
Also i have to say that touchpad is great.

So my conclusion is: If you wanna buy laptop for work and house using (with a little gaming) I recommend you to buy this one or some laptop with similar configuration, but if you are looking for laptop for gaming you better buy some better configuration.

Good bye till the next post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment