Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Compering Serbia’s internet connection speed with world average




This is the table for world average internet connection speed:

As you can see Serbia is not on the list, I found somewhere that average connection speed in Serbia is 5.3 Mbps, I have connection of 6 Mbps so I am above average :D
Whit this information you would think that Serbia has relatively good internet connection but that’s not true. For my 6 Mbps connection I am paying around $30 and that’s not a small amount of money for Serbia because average monthly salary is about $400-$600 (I know that’s nothing but food and rent in Serbia are very cheap).
I would really like to hear about price of internet connection in other countries so if everybody who reads this can post a comment about that, it would be great.
Bye :D




No comments:

Post a Comment